Tuesday, July 6, 2010

More Psychic Confirmations

I talked to someone last night who asked me how much I'd charge to contract with someone for psychic stuff (military or govt). I said I'd have to see the offer.

Then, I said I would try to guess something about him. I closed my eyes and first got "Darby O'Gill and the Little People" which made him laugh and I told him I thought that might be for my Dad actually, because it was one of his favorite movies and I'd just called my parents and left a message for him. Then, I told him I'd guess 2 more things. I got something about a cat and then the second thing I got was "Carmichaels" and I asked if he knew anyone by this name. He said his father bought property from the Carmichaels (I didn't know who they were) 12 years ago. I cannot confirm it's true, but he described the whole business deal. And then, right after he did, this black cat hopped up onto the deck and walked back and forth past us, at least 6-10 times and I said, "Maybe that's the cat" (joking). It was the only thing I guessed about him: cat and carmichael.

Then today I got something about this cashier's grandmother (in Waterville) and the woman told me her grandmother had passed away 15 years ago. I said, "Were you one of her favorites" and asked if they were very close and she said yes to both. Then I walked out and some little old lady is walking by pushing a walker. The little old lady was the only one on the street. At that moment the CASA guy (who is not on my side, and none of them are) drove by. Then the secretary had a necklace on, from her grandma which was really pretty.
*******************************
I'd like to know how many of these state actors are military. I know a lot of them are all from the same church, but I don't know if they're also military.

The Judge, John Hotchkiss, might be, as well as Anne McIntosh for all I know and I believe Michelle has a lot of Navy friends and ties. There is a John Hotchkiss who is a Seattle Army physician, and then another who works on systems in Dallas. I found quite a few military Hotchkisses. As for McIntosh, not sure yet.

No comments: