Friday, July 9, 2010

Set To Spokane?

I think I shouldn't have to appeal this case at all. The state was not able to prove what they needed to prove they'd done their job.

However, if it IS closed and my rights are terminated, I suppose I wouldn't be surprised when the Judge told me about 3 times where I could appeal and how the next Judge already knew where I was going with things and brought up appeal as an inevitable. He said I would have to appeal in Spokane.

Then, I get my computer back and the first thing I notice, is that microsoft and all the pages I select, have "Spokane, Washington" for the place that I supposedly live. I didn't select Spokane so who did? and who keeps screwing with my laptop when I've made complaints to the federal government about it?

I don't think any of this is normal. Does this happen on others' laptops? or is it just mine? I get special customized ads and headings and no one else does? hell, I even get specialized time and date settings and one day I might be on UK time and the next week, I'm anywhere between Wenatchee, Yakima, or Spokane. I think I've been set up with my city being Portland, Oregon and even Kansas. I guess Kansas is to imply there's no place like home.

I would be very shocked if the Judge decides to terminate my rights when the state didn't prove their claim and when their witness about the "future of a child" is seen as one week. That's a bunch of bullshit. I said, on the record, "The parenting expert the state used admitted she had a MASTERS degree in cognitive-behavioral therapy and has no certifications in parenting or child development at ALL. I asked her to describe a couple of different parenting methods and she wasn't even able to list common methods or techniques, which any parenting or child expert should be able to do."

I had a better grasp on child development than all of the state's witnesses combined. I am not even kidding.

No comments: