Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Unable To Post Test (another EOU problem)

Sure enough. I am supposed to take a test online through the college and this time it's not letting me take the test at all. I signed in at a little after 7:30 p.m. and it refused to open the window for the test questions, and was blank. Then when I tried to click on the same link again it said I had already taken the test. It basically blocked me from taking the test online, when I'm ready to take it now, and have already written out my answers, and wish to post them and be done with this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1) Is anybody in your family tree schizophrenic? 2) You said in your post that the government has a long history of taking away children from women in your family. Does that mean that CPS has taken children away from other women in your family? Or what else do you mean by that?