Thursday, May 24, 2012

My Dad Tortured Today

Not only did my mother have her eyes blackened today, the side of her head seemed to hurt her after the "guests" left.  I kissed her goodnight and gave her a hug and her head seemed to hurt bc she was in pain when I touched the side of my head to hers.  I started wondering what is going on, because I can see evidence of torture but not all of it.

I know for a fact my Dad was targeted specifically today.  I was sleeping and I heard him outside so I got up to help him with splitting wood.  Nothing was happening to me but I saw the look on his face before he saw me and he looked miserable and upset.  Then I showed up and I walked right into a zone where my teeth and anything metal hurt like crazy. 

It stopped shortly after I arrived, but then I knew that's why he'd had this look on his face.

Then, later in the day as in the house again and went out because I heard him and nothing was happening to me but I walked up to him and there was technology all around, the vibrating kind that harms your heart and causes your heart to hurt and body to vibrate, literally.  They were doing this to my Dad.

So he said, "I'm fine, go ahead and get your other things done" and he told me I had a message in the house from someone from college (it was Trish McMichael).  I went to my parent's porch and the same technology was right there at the front door.  Then it stopped.  I went inside and didn't notice it there and then it was this message from Trish telling me to pass out, and laying an emphasis on the words "pass out".  She was telling me to make an appointment to do math testing.  I called her and got VM and explained when I had told her I was going to test out of some of the math, it wasn't to take the testing now, but later after I reviewed their books.  (then after this she was demanding I meet with her face to face and said she refused to communicate me with further unless I did so). 

No comments: