Monday, May 28, 2012

Adam: Son Of Navy Intelligence: "Harper"

Like his Dad didn't know my son and I were being tortured.  I was tortured after I knew Adam, who is half Mexican, who went to Lewis & Clark law school and worked as a library attendent, who is Roman Catholic, whose Dad he said worked in highly classified Navy intelligence in California, and who had marijuana spread all over his furniture.

He let me use his account for Lexus for a couple of day, with the password "Harper", the same name the Beckhams gave their latest daughter, after Kate Middleton was successfully married off after a criminal navigation of torture and murder of many people.  Lexus, a legal search enginge,  was no big deal because it was the exact same thing I used when I was in the law library myself.

He encouraged me to smoke a joint and I said no.

That's how into "drugs" I was/am.  I never used any kind of drug, not even marijuana, when the FBI, doctors, and CPS were outright defaming me as being a drug addict.  They are liars.

Instead, the people who never get hurt, are the Catholic sons and daughters of Navy Intelligence who plot to torture kids so a single Mom won't tell on their son for being into weed, or maybe the FBI just didn't want anyone to find out Adam was also connected to their FBI Mexican sexual abusers who they bribed Portland Police not to prosecute.

These people are all users and criminals.  And yes, Kate Middleton is connected to them, isn't it great.  I seriously hope she gets caught and exposed for what she is personally responsible for.

The people who tortured me and my son, have never been held accountable.  My son has not been returned even though the FBI has the same information now to clear me and return my son, that they had to clear me of being defamed for being "delusional to think you knew FBI" by Dr. Michael Parnell.  The FBI knew, the entire time I publicly suffered with excruciating pain, that if they gave me the FOIA I had politely and repeatedly asked for, I would be able to clear my name and protect my safety and right to be treated.

Everything the FBI has done is criminal collusion and conspiracy. 

They withheld my file from me for 7 years?!  When I first asked for it when it could have helped me and my son?

Harper Seven is a nod to the FBI and Navy Intelligence and the Middleton criminals and nothing more.

No comments: