Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My Parent's "Guests" (The Same Roses)

My parents had dinner company and I went over right afterwards and my mother's eyes were blackened newly, and the dog was afraid and shivering and watching my Mom carefully.

I didn't have a good feeling about it when I went in after they left. They drove a red minivan and took off after I made my post about Trish McMichael.  Their names are Valerie and __?  and I think they are orignially from California.  They gave my parents pink and yellow roses (6 of them).  They're the same roses I saw last year for my mother's birthday when they brought them to my mother's office during my litigation to try to get my son, stuffed into a wine bottle. 

Yeah, a bottle of red wine.  3 pink and yellow roses.

Real nice people.  These "wine" people.

When I asked my mother last year who gave her the roses in the wine bottle, she refused to tell me.  I never knew because she wouldn't say anything about anyone but she just looked sad and upset.  So one entire year later I find out who gave her those roses because I know my roses.   My parents weren't even going to tell me who was coming over for dinner but I said, "They are driving right to our house and they know I'll see them anyway so what does it matter?"

(The roses these dinner people brought are not the same as the ones I saw in my dream today, by the way).

But yeah, long-stemmed yellow and pink roses.  The only association I had with this was that my lawyer who was Jewish and deliberately ruined my case for my son and for any future appeal, who kept all my medical evidence out of the record, was Justin Titus and he ended up taking an island vacation right after he ruined my case.  I had looked him up and found his sister on Facebook, who was living in Eugene and going to University of Oregon I believe, which is where Laura and Scott Lewis also went to college (the kids of Lorraine and Rabbi Rose).  This photo of his sister showed her wearing bright yellow and bright pink and with a sarcastic "thumbs up" sign, after I had made some blog post about a yellow and pink bead and something that happened in a CPS visit with my son (which was one of the last visits we had before they quit visits).  It was right around the time my belongings were stored with the Borgs (Shannon Borg who is a wine reviewer and her Canadian partner).  I had bought a little craft kit with fuzzies and beads and piper sticks, the long fuzzy wires you can bend and made some comment about something that happened with me and my son and a pink bead and a yellow bead.

After this, I found the mocking photo of Justin Titut's sister, dressed up in hot pink and yellow and then he went out of his way to have me lose. 

I had a bad feeling about the 3 roses given to my mother in a wine bottle.  My mother doesn't drink wine and it was more to make a sick point than anything else--I had an odd vibe from it so I wanted to know who had given my mother those particular roses.  My mother refused to say and then 1 full year later, they exposed themselves.

And they just left the house and left my mother behind with black eyes and our dog was scared.

I would say, Middleton connection. 

Yeah, they're the ones from California who moved over here to get close to my parents I think. 

Be sure your sins will find you out Kate.

No comments: