Sunday, May 3, 2009

Computer Problems

I'm having very serious and consistent computer problems. Tonight, no writing or deleting of things I write, but my pages being closed out, reversed, or a network administrator message for everything that is cancelled that I never cancelled.

I had a few witnesses last night or before that, who saw I was having unusual problems with two different laptops, in connecting.

I never had these problems in D.C. except when I was writing the FBI stuff or bit about the police in Portland.

All day today and yesterday, I was trying to upload and edit video footage of my son but nothing would work. I'm not computer illiterate either.

I just tried, several times, to add to my last post but it won't allow it. I keep getting a "bad request" notice. Something about your client has made a malformed or illegal request.

No comments: