Saturday, May 2, 2009

Princely Count Comeuppance

I just got a comment about the princely count of transylvania. So, what's implied? that Barbosa aka Alvaro, is this same guy? If so, I don't care. I stand by everything I wrote and I don't want to be held hostage by anyone, or lied to by anyone. Yeah, I saw the fucking boxing glove placed all on its own, in the bathroom. All the blood and vampire references. Some of the chaffed knuckles, and I wondered.

It doesn't matter. I don't care what anyone's title is if they cannot treat me like a normal human being and have enough faith in ME to make decisions that are informed.

I probably need to read the comment again.

In some ways, I thought about it a few more minutes and it would make a difference at least in motive for some of the lies or things not adding up. It would help ease my mind about motive, but the green card? and showing me immigration papers?

I don't know. He called and I said he'd have to have a very good explanation and maybe a translator this time, for me to go back. That's true.

It's not about the money. I wanted to see him when I at least had a little bit so I didn't feel so pressured, but things didn't add up so, if this was the case, what should I be expected to believe?

I suppose I need to read the post again.

Well, and I can't imagine he'd be screaming at me about the marriage stuff, to marry with haste or never. And then making a big deal about the Arby's sandwich.

If this was this count guy, I would still say this was a shitty set up. Not fair. And I would say he has work to do on his English. And I'd like to know what the photo of the slab of concrete is about--a reminder of things to do? a joke about the workplace of a vampire? And why do all the guys in red come out when he leaves, and yesterday, a car of them spit in my direction, on purpose.

I am so confused and tired right now. Like I wrote, in my next post, I was working on uploading things all day to no avail. I didn't eat this morning. My housemate bought me breakfast but I couldn't eat. I had coffee and took it to go. I ate a little bit later but that was it. The only time I almost started crying was to "Fields of Gold" in my car, but I restrained myself.

LOL. That would be totally hilarious. If A. is the prince, hahaa, and I'm crying to fields of gold and screaming about money not adding up and he's telling me over the phone he'll practically pay me to take it down, what I wrote.

I suppose if this were the case, it would be a very good explanation but I would still be pissed. If that's not his explanation, I don't know...The eyes and weird stuff with the state attorney? i kept telling him, "Stop looking at the woman in the pink shirt" who was some lawyer acting coy and flicking her hair behind her ear. If he were a prince, and everyone knew but me, HMMM!

It would explain a lot. However, he had the advantage of knowing everything about me and I was at a disadvantage not knowing who he was. At a time when I had all these problems and no one to trust. And I suppose it would explain why he felt he didn't have to look so hard for work himself, and why it was about me. And then the fish and the fishing guide? so maybe not mafia in that case, but still...eyes on me and ears too.

I suppose I'd be really happy to hear there's a good excuse for things. It would ease my mind but then I'd be wondering about the whole pressure to marry. And I would wonder how he was able to make it through an Ivy league college not knowing English. And I would question whether he could be faithful and would want time to observe this. And I would question how he got all this stuff from the military. I don't know. And all the weird people coming out of the woodwork. Some very nice, but some weirdos too and all the spy shit? all of the spy stuff...for what?

No, it can't be he is this prince guy. If it is, he quit when the going got tough and wanted the lush life and the hell out of Wenatchee, and forgot about me when he wasn't even playing fair. His little game. Yeah, no, I'd be just as pissed, but for different reasons entirely.

He would be deserving of more than an Arby's sandwich in his lap. If he's a fucking "prince" and pulled this shit expecting me to be some dumb blond, hmm, to whom much is given, much is required and I would say that also means his notice should entail more than a sandwich. It would be hilarious though, if the first person I ever threw anything at were a prince. LOL.

He is a spoiled brat. Exxon said I was like a spoiled child. If he is not who he says he is, i would say he is spoiled to think this is acceptable to me, to be deceived and treated as though he can do whatever he likes with my life. If it's not about the green card, it's about being a hero where it's about "helping" me and part of a deal and yet he's not willing to be serious about something real which might take more time. I'm sure it's not this though...I think. A lot of bad things were happening with people trying to set me up to go to jail and other things. Yeah, and he left that list of things I owed HIM. I didn't owe him anything but he was trying to put a number, a monetary number, on backscratches.

Anyway, I'm too tired now to write anything worthwhile. I want to upload stuff tomorrow. I'll have to read that comment post about the A Sebastian whatever his name is guy tomorrow.

No comments: