Sunday, May 3, 2009

My ESP; I am a Witch with a Switch

Guess what everyone? I have verified another instance of correct guessing. Verified or witnessed by THREE people at the bar. YES, I am going against fucking orders and I believe even Judge Hotchkiss would understand. The man, reading all of this, will understand. And thank you, police, for looking out for me. I need to marry a rich man who has access to bodyguards or influence, a military man, or a policeman...all good ones and not dirty ones of course.

Okay, but GET this. I was telling these guys my story and they were more than happy to buy me a drink. Thanks you guys! I love you!

So I was rambling on about all this crazy stuff and they're wide-eyed and saying this should be a movie, and ummmm, yeah, this is just the last 5 months of my life, and I'm dribnking the "adios muthafuckah" and I started talking about my weird intuitive skills or ESP or knowledge or whatever it is. They just nodded, of course, not knowing what to believe. So I looked at the guy in front of me and told him usually I wait for it to come to ME, but I've been trying to practice lately, and I looked at him and told him I was going to try to guess something about him that I shouldn't know.

What came to mind, was that at some point in his young life, he'd been "undercover" something or other. So I asked. I said, "Have you been undercover for something in your life?" and he freaked out, smiling, after looking nervous first. I struck gold. He said YES, he had worked undercover for the liquor board when he was 19 years old.

!!!!!!!!!!! I fucking kid you NOT.

I am a walking spy detector.

Can you believe this? It is the only thing I guessed and his two coworkers witnessed this too. They were all staring at me in awe. I am staring at myself, through my minds eye, in awe. I said, hey! Oh my GOSH! Give me something! and I walked over to this one guy for a high five and said I need something but I don't know what and he raised his hand, the other guy I guessed about, and I hit it hard, across the counter.

I told them I thought it was a gift from God and it was first recognized by my boyfriend when I was about 17 years old. I told them I don't believe in charging for it and how could I meddle in someone's life as if I know all. I don't predict futures. No way. I make guesses more often, about lives and current or past situations.

I give credit to God. I am not overly religious but it is a gift I can't take credit or money for, and I do not practice astrology either.

Anyway, what first came to mind was that this bartender was FBI. Not just general undercover. But I was unsure about that. The only part I was absolutely sure of was that he had done SOMETHING "undercover" and he admitted to this.

Score.

ummmm...Am I getting the right psychologist for this? I don't know. I think I need someone special for evaluating me correctly. I have fucking witnesses for all my right guesses and this gift, but some people are not going to buy it unless they were here in person or could talk to others who are not connected to me and have no motive or reason to lie.

Well, I guess it's a night for images.

Nothing is really on my mind though.

No comments: