Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sooooooooo Confused

I love this woman, whoever she is, YOU ARE FABULOUS! she is like the Cindy of the gossip columnists.

I'm seriously freaked out though, because this guy I was dating, or engaged to, is named Alvaro Barbosa and ummm, has a member of worthy notice, as this other woman has claimed, and yet I feel I've been in the middle of one HUGE mind fuck.

I need to know what the fuck is going on and who is who bc I'm sitting here drinking an "Adios Muthafuckah". Courtesy of the bartenders. I said, "Will you guys buy me a drink?"

Who is the guy I was with? Colombian embassy? CIA asshole? Prince Mincing Words Sir Mix a lot, or is he an imposter pretending to fulfil the role of Albergo? Why would and how could someone get a false ID for this? and WHY?

the hostage and negotiation crap? I need some help.

No comments: