Monday, August 30, 2010

Charges Out: city of wenatchee cannot override feds

I am probably going to see if I can get change of venue for my case, or continuation for making this motion, as tomorrow is supposed to be for pre-trial hearing and I am not willing to go to trial on this, in this area, and don't want to screw anything up by going along with a pre-trial thing. I feel this needs to be removed to federal court and defended there. I am being charged with violating a protective order or restraining order which is in violation of the constitution to begin with.

I thought about what the state is offering and it's not okay. I would have a criminal record and it would forever affect my status, when it was wrong to have this order in place to begin with and should be vacated.

I do not believe the City of Wenatchee has jurisdiction to override the federal government and my constitutional rights.

No comments: