Monday, August 23, 2010

Violation of International Kidnapping Law

Oh my gosh.

I just discovered more.

Violations of the international laws concerning children and parents were made. It is a violation of federal law for any person to obstruct the natural right of a parent and child to be together. But it's a little different because it strictly applies to taking child out of the U.S., not with regard of the natural right to take a child outside of the U.S, which also follows and applies under the Hague Convention.

The Hague Convention makes the rights of the parent clear.

The Canadians and U.S. didn't have grounds to have me extradited. I hadn't done anything wrong and I was there legally. So they couldn't even call in an Amber Alert.

The only thing they could do was to set me up intentionally, which is a crime, and then try to claim that I was the one who committed crime.

There was substantial incentive to keep me down all this time, and keep their asses covered.

Maybe the deal was that if I married someone, they hoped it would all just go away and I would forget about everything, or maybe, this is why on the East Coast, some peopple wanted me to go to federal jail before I found out exactly how organized this crime by common officials really was.

It could have been partly something to do with Diana and my interest in her, but also, there has been a very strong incentive to keep this case under wraps.

No comments: