Monday, August 23, 2010

things a little better now (with laptop)

something got turned off again, so that's good.

Not kidding, it was this long break from any problems at all, and I was starting to wonder why someone cooled it and then tonight it started up again for a bit but it's quit now. Very strange.

I figured someone didn't want police to find out, because i made a public call, or it was somehow connected to police and the person got wind, or it was that someone quit freaking out over me when news of either the middleton engagement hit the stands, or possibly how my court stuff was going (but that's not really new). I also considered that maybe someone was in jail or a group negotiated a cease fire of sorts, or that it was because of this war coming to an end and bringing the leeway for experiments to a halt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I too get suspicious of activity on my computer, so I run this program:

http://www.ethereal.com/

You seem to be very resourceful, so with reading the documentation you should be able to get this running on your laptop. Once you have it setup and running it will monitor all activity on your wireless/lan port and you can view everything that your computer is communicating out...