Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Ear Pulling & Other Eccentricities of Wenatchee

Ever since I posted on my blog, something about human behavior and psychology and non-verbal communication, some of these idiots over here, have been practically masturbating, stroking their own ears ad naseum, as if I would think they are signaling an attraction to me.

I sometimes really wonder about the people here. I mean, scale of 1-10, how mentally ill and sadistic are they?

Someone, for example, told Michelle Erickson to do this while she was on the stand, and she sat up there, stroking and pulling on her ear almost all fucking day.

As if I'm such an idiot and not psychic at all, and cannot tell the real thing from a fucking fake.

You can pull whatever kind of tricks you like, and I am still not fooled or misled, ever. I may lead you to believe you have misled me or misdirected me, but that does not mean that I am not clued into exactly what you are thinking and why you are doing what you're doing.

So my tip and word of advice is to not make fools of yourselves. No one, not even a flaming lesbian, tugs on and strokes their ear, several days in a row, for hours. Or even for a few minutes, actually, without my knowing exactly what is going on.

I am not sure what the point is. Distraction? to make me think someone is gay when they're not or attracted to me so that is...what? supposed to...cause me to make either a false call on something or just try to conceal the real personality in general?

It's stupid.

Whoever told you to do it got my attention, and the attention was that this person is foolish and making me think the town is run by RugRats.

No comments: