Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Impressions

I had an impression while on the bus, on the way to waterville to court, of a child running into their mother's arms. The mother had dark brown or possibly black hair. Like there had been a separation and they were together again. If it wasn't, maybe a caregiver of some kind but I think it was more like a mother.

I had this earlier in the morning and could have been for anyone anywhere.

At first I thought maybe it was about the Cuba boy who was returned to his father but I didn't know if there was still a mother or not and apparently there wasn't. So it must have been about someone else. She was knelt down or at the child's level with her arms wide open and the child ran into her arms. The woman was about 30-40, mid-age is the impression I had.

No comments: