Monday, August 23, 2010

Trying To Force Me Out or Date Me

Trying to force me out of Wenatchee and even this state won't work.

I am not going anywhere without my son so there is not going to be any kind of an exciting goose chase and fun loop as to where I'm going next. This is it and as exciting as it gets.

I will make sure people end up being prosecuted and in jail before I am run out of here without my son, so it is in the best interests of the community to chill out while this takes its course.

I have also noticed men attempting to date me or who have some interest and that isn't going anywhere either.

I have zero interest, ZERO, in anyone in this state. I am not dating anyone, nor do I care to, nor do I care to go out and go dancing, nor do I have any interest in being with ANYONE in any romantic sense.

My priority is my son and your time is fucking being wasted.

All of your time.

Hoping I'll move. Watching for my next move. Hoping that by forcing me out of businesses and state offices and housing and work and visits with my son that I will be forced to move.

You are just forcing yourselves into a position where you are all nice and tight together and easier to pick through and pick apart until we get to the real assholes and start pressing charges.

So if you want to make it easier on yourselves, back off.

After the kinds of people I've met with the U.S. government and military--if you have any grand aspirations with me or monitoring me, or having me hook up into some grand liason, you're fucking wasting your fucking time.

On one hand, I know it is better to prosecute the State of Washington while I am not living here. At least get work somewhere else. However, I have a right to have my child and to be visiting him and to have these people prosecuted while I am here and I also have a right to have my child returned to me regardless of circumstances and if this State refuses normal housing and employment, they are required by law to provide this through TANF until I can take my son to another State and make it somewhere else.

So the whole idea of pressuring me to do something different when I have a right to stay here and keep an eye on what is going on, and speak on behalf of my child, isn't going to work. I know exactly what the intent has been from the start and it is not going to work.

What the federal government is required to do, in this situation, is to step into State affairs and start investigating.

No one is getting laid here, by me. So forget about it and forget about your shitty contests and ideas because I am not interested.

It is delusional to think, that when I have people in the U.S., and Canada, and the UK even, among other places, watching my every move, that it makes any difference to move out of this area. Why would I? so I can continue feeling like a lab rat and followed as if I am marked with fucking tracer dye?

I don't care if everything was stolen from me here. It was stolen and it is going to be returned to me here too.

And there will probably be far worse plights than a bunch of bad eggs and recalls, if anyone thinks they are going to pressure me to donate my genetic material when they can't even give the original real person any kind of normal respect. I read about the bad egg recall and that's when I know God, or somebody out there, might love me just a little bit.

No comments: