Sunday, August 29, 2010

my psychic impressions

I don't want to go into all of them. And nothing about church either, other than serious stuff, like what I mentioned, and then just something very small. My very small thing was that when I was walking to the church, I thought, "Hmm, maybe I should test myself and try to guess ahead of time what some of them are wearing."

The night before, I had been staring at an Army guy and said suddenly, "This sound strange but does "belly" or something like that make any sense to you for today at all? He said no, except he bought liquor that day from someone named jelly belly bean or something, and then I turned around and I was facing a man who was behind me wearing a shirt with a "Billy" logo emblazoned on it. It was Billy and then something else, but I said, "Oh! look!" and then this guy said quickly he hadn't been looking at the shirt. Hmmm, I thought to myself, suuuuurre...riiiiight.

So then today, walking up to church, my only small thought, which is not exposing any names or anything, was maybe could I know the colors or styles of dress?

When I got there, I saw every single one I imagined first, except for one green polo shirt. I was getting a solid green polo shirt somewhere but not there at the church. The other stuff was pretty close. Not totally great, but close. I did get a lot of red or crimson but I dismissed it. The specific stuff I got was a short sleeve solid black shirt for someone. The person I thought was wearing it, this dark haired guy I'd met with glasses, wasn't wearing it...a little boy was.

Some of the people I tried to guess about were not there at the service, so I couldn't tell. The dark haires guy with glasses whom I'd met and saw again at end of service, I thought was wearing this. Or, I thought something black and long sleeved or gray possibly went through mind, but settled on short sleeved black shirt. It was a little boy who was wearing the short sleeved black shirt.

The other thing I tried to guess was something about this woman who has sat next to me and done some translating and I thought she was wearing a pink and black flower patterned dress but then she came driving up and I saw she wasn't, but when i was in the car I saw this Bible cover and that's what it was. The pattern. It was her daughter's Bible cover. Then, I tried to guess about well, the Vladdie laddie. I thought maybe he was wearing a lightweight cotton square patterned shirt that was white in background with blue squares or something, a kind of plaid. There was one older man wearing larger blue squares on a long sleeved shirt and then the short sleeved one I got was on a different blond guy. And I am not sure if his was exactly blue or green, but it looked like the shirt I was getting. VL (vladdie laddie) wasn't there, so I have no idea. Then, I tried to guess about this other guy who is blond and older and who I saw at the bookstore once maybe, and he's actually the one who I couldn't figure out but then thought...green polo shirt? the green I got was a bright or medium green like true green or irish green or a little darker than kelly green. What I got diddn't look like his style, he's always in plaid, but that's what I got for someone at least. There's more...to follow. I did think of a red, white, black plaid but thouht it was because I've seen this in the past. wasn't settled on it for anyone in particular. Thought this one woman who has a sister was wearing black maybe but she wasn't there.

But this part is okay right? bc it's totally not even church and is just silly stuff? no names or anything. I am just trying to figure out what my ability is rather than be a total guinea pig all the time I guess...?

I also sensed 2 very strong waves of emotion today. where I felt I got it from someone else. I don't know, very powerful. but anyway, won't go into that right now.
*************

No comments: