Wednesday, August 18, 2010

This Morning Priorities

I woke up late and then I had a nice offer to go shopping but I got in the car and felt guilty to go shopping for myself a second day in a row without having anything tied down over the legal aspects of custody of my son. And the store we were first going to reminds me of the loss of my son...Walmart.

So I didn't want to go there until after I had picked some things up.

I figured I can do the shopping a little bit lter, after maybe business hours bc I have had a few reminders about timeline for appeal and I don't want to miss out.

So I decided not to go shopping and instead, I wanted to check on my apeal and pick that up and then go back to it.

I take time for myself but then I start to feel guilty, thinking about my son and what I could or should or need to do for him.

I took my necklace with the pendant of a boy out from underneath my shirt and had it on the top. To remind not just myself but anyone, who is important to me.

So I'm going to do it but a little bit later.
******************************************

No comments: