Monday, August 23, 2010

Computer Overheating 1st Time in Long Time

After I last called to contact someone about having police with a cyber unit monitor what is going on with my laptop, maybe 10 days ago, everything quit then. Aside from a couple of brief moments, it completely quit until just now, this evening after 6 p.m., which is after I made my last post about what is going on and what happened with my case.

It has nothing to do with anyone other than "officials" so I don't see why this kind of thing would be done or initiated by anyone other than officials. I also sort of dismissed the Diana idea in my last post so perhaps that gave someone the idea that I don't believe or know how things connected to this family and especially her sons, has affected me since I've been East or so.

I think it's odd that all of this just quit completely until now.

No comments: