Friday, August 20, 2010

impressions and things (nausea)

I talked to a very interesting man yesterday but wasn't sure what the whole deal was. Tried to say that while I pick up on a lot of things and get a lot of impressions right (I think more often than I imagined), I feel I should be compensated somehow at this point.

I got a few things bc I have time to work on some stuff with my son.

I wanted a small sweater but I couldn't find anything, so I ended up getting a lot of flannel shirts and a pair of boots. I couldn't find many classic light sweaters so I ended up getting pendleton and eddie baeur.

Just what all of D.C. expects. Hearkening to the grunge days, with my new scuffed brown boots on (the wellies and the construction boots weren't my size), I decided to play a pearl jam song.

But I've been nauseous about something. Something has been making me feel sick since last night.

I am seriously concerned about my son.

I am also seriously wondering why I feel waves of being sick to my stomach.

I am not ill, and I've not been eating strange food though I've eaten out, I feel instead that I am empathetically, perhaps, picking up on something.

It made me think someone is throwing up, going through chelation or chemotherapy, or is sick for some other reason, even possibly because of witnessing something or seeing something unfold.

***********************
Pakistan and floods

What is stange, which I've not written about, is that I got an impression of "flash floods"--massive somewhere. I didn't know where it would happen. But I knew that there were going to be flash floods. I don't think they were technically "flash" though.

The thing is, I didn't know where it was going to be. Pakistan never came to mind.

I guess I will put this into a different post.
*******************
Thought about Anna C. for a quick minute this morning and I think she came to mind just questioning myself in how much I get right or not or if it's just vague. I had a very vague impression of her talking to someone, very chatty and talking really fast. I thought maybe in person and maybe on the phone, obut then just thought it's my imagination. Talking really fast and animated, with a few hand gestures. Around 8-8:30 a.m. my time. But I thought that was so unreliable and just get tired of not knowing how right or wrong I am. Last night I was very right about some things.

I was sort of surprised. Which makes me wonder about a lot of things in life, in general.

I am glad that some things have been a little better with me, thanks to someone out there. And i hope so for my son too. If it's ever a choice between targeting me or my son, choose me. I have no way of knowoing what is happening to my son. I may be psychic about some things, but I am not able to pick up on everything.

I also had this impression that someone important (in world's eyes) ahs done some things which are very self-sacrificial and been willing to be humiliated even, to some degree, in order to win some things for others.
************
So this other man I talked to was cool to meet, I only feel sorry that I didn't have my appointments together because I had been meaning to go to this one study and then I could have done the other as well.

The one thing which was sort of cool was that he helped me to confirm I got a few things about him which were correct. I didn't know him at all and I intuited he was from California and had done some screenplay writing. So how did I know this? I have no idea but I was somehow right. ? He said he'd written a screenplay and put it online. Also, I got something right about a traumatic event and won't describe this. Some other things too. I got tarantula and then dismissed it as probably taragon. But then he later drove up with a huge stuffed spider that looked like a tarantula to me. He said it was a black widow. Then also, I said when I was in the restroom that I got some kind of impression abouthiim, when I asked God for something, of him doing this kind of a leap or jump, in a lederhosen but I thought the lederhosen ws because of his hat. So he then showed me a photo of himself doing a leap in a sense, in the same direction. It was the movement I had just made, but I got a little more of a leap and in the photo, he was more stationary. But his arms were in the same direction and and it was like a leap that hadn't left the ground. He showed me the photo and I couldn't believe it. And since it was already there, I knew he wasn't making up his response. He was being honest. Then, also, I sort of got something about him having traveled a lot and he's been to many countries and I got something about China and he said that although he hadn't been there yet, he was sure he had a map for China in his car.

So in this way, I was able to get some things confirmed about a little bit of ability and he wasn't lying to me either.

He asked if I was always so right on about peole and I said I really don't know, I think it depends upon the person.

I did notice that I felt I was supposed to talk to him for some reason and that when I left, wondering what was going on, I felt sort of sad like I did something wrong maybe. But I also wish I'd made that visit to the study that evening.

No comments: