Monday, August 9, 2010

"Kate" from & 894 YUN

There is this new woman in town who is a really weird trip. She's from Arizona she said and she's bad news.

She just approached me a few minutes ago and said some very harassing and bizarre things to me.

She is the one who Michelle Erickson nodded off to. I think she sort of looks like one of the state workers actually. Which will be really bad if this is the case. I don't know though.

What I know is that she nodded off to a couple of young men whose plate I got (894 YUN Washington Plates) and then nodded off to Michelle. After calling me crazy to the guys, or whatever, she pretended to be interested in hiring me for a job.

I knew something was bogus about it by the fact of how she nodded off to Michelle and the other men.

Sure enough, just now she came straight out and harassed me. Why would she do this and say I knew about everything, if she wasn't somehow involved with my case or people who are, or reads my blog? I didn't even use her full name or indentifiers at all. I only referred to her as "Kate".

Arizona Plates CE 73793, but they are not affixed to this camper thing she drives. It is called "Elkhorn" or something and no plate in the front as required and the plate in the back is not affixed to the back of the car. It's just propped up loosely in the back window, and she told me she sells tickets for Broadway plays. That's not all though, something tells me.

No comments: