Thursday, November 18, 2010

Charlie Rangel & My Image of Obama's TP

I don't know a thing about Charlie Rangel.

I was trying to visualize Obama's toilet paper and saw a flower pattern and it turns out that regardless of whether or not this is close to the TP, this is the same pattern that is behind the photo of Charlie Rangel on CNN.

This photo was just published today.

The evenly spaced small flower print that is behind Charlie, is, I just read, from the interior of the House Ethics Committee room.

That is the kind of print I thought I got from Obama's TP. Except, of course, it was smaller and the TP was white. But it was evenly spaced like that, and that kind of a dotted and simple design. I saw those dots just like that.

Maybe it's someone else's TP. I don't know, but it was just like that.

No comments: