Monday, November 15, 2010

Someone Using Technology In Safeway

I just started having problems specifically with my heart.

The last time this happened, the same person was here and it just started. He told me he'd wanted to go into the military but they wouldn't let him.

Then what was odd was that the manager (some French guy with a French accent) came by and asked if I (ME), if I was causing a problem.

I think that's the most bizarre part. Why would this manager even do that?

It makes me think he knew what was going on and that he was being protective of it or trying to intimidate me in some way. Because there was no reason for it.

I remember I questioned what was going on last time and I remember this guy because he was saying he wasn't in the military but some weird things were happening while he was next to me. So he came in and is just using his cell phone but he has to go to Safeway to do that?

Then this guy who is, I think, Jewish, came out of the woodwork and thought it was all amusing. He was with another guy that used to approach me a lot and ask a lot of questions in the past. I haven't heard from him for a long time though.

I mainly think there is something weird about the manager at this point. He's had such an interest in me and I don't know why.

He's from France.

I don't think he's been working here a long time.

No comments: