Thursday, November 25, 2010

Example Of Rich Encouraging Poor (to do bad)

I walked out of the cafe today, thinking I might get ibuprofen so I went to the store and then decided against it, because I felt it would be better to know exactly what is going on with my body at this point, and not mask it with advil or anything.

Even though I am in extreme, extreme pain. I haven't been taking any kind of medication on my own, OTC, of any kind, and haven't needed to and it's not because others medicated me. It's because when I'm not literally being tortured, there is nothing wrong with me.

I also thought about when I started having the pain and was it overnight and no, I felt the pain about 5-10 minutes after the service and what happened there. Because I remember I then had to climb up to the bunk and was in too much pain to do it all of sudden. I guess it was possibly after my shower, so possibly up to 30 minutes later I guess. I can't remember now, if I first noticed the onset of pain right after the service or if it took a little time and then set in.

So I then considered getting something to eat but decided to wait and instead just gauged things happening around me. It's quiet today, so noticing who is following me around and there was another big line up of peple from out of state but one plate I got of a man who was very interested, was from Pennsylvania. He was driving a silver BMW and had plates HMS 6566. It was a BMW sportscar and what stood out to me was that he was alone and that interested in whether I crossed over a section of parking lot where someone had left a carved up red apple that had been placed in the middle. The man literally looked at the apple and then at me and cracked up laughing. This indicates a rich person who probably pays someone who is into voodoo or wicca to work out the games and objectives of the rich. That or military.

There is absolutely no reason for me to be this interesting to be followed everywhere. Not unless others with a lot of time and money on their hands, have an interest in harming me and my son. Are they helping us? no, not for all the interest they demonstrate. What have they done to be normal or assist?

So another row of people from other states drove by and then some guy with a "Continentals" hat walks by me. I guess that was the point. To replicate what happened several days ago when I noticed all the assholes from other other states (not all of them assholes) coming in to harass me.

Another woman with dark brown hair, sunglasses and a baseball hat, in a maroon SUV, with interest in me, and plates 3832 New York. I am pretty sure NY but wanted a closer look. I didn't get a good feeling from her at all. There is something wrong with her heart and mental state. For someone with interest in me, she was far too amused and thought I was hilarious and a laughingstock to have good interest. She was one of the prime movers and not just following for fun like some of them do. She is more involved with what's happening to me and my son. Then right after her, some guy from Kansas, 450 BBA. Also, not great. Then there was someone from TN who looked slightly mortified.

There are serious assholes at the Starbucks I'm at today too. One okay and a couple of others who are not good. One of the guys here is Jewish but he might be, not sure.. I guess he wasn't even supposed to be working today. The other woman with almost black hair looks goth but I don't know.

I wrote down something that just happened just now and then after taking plates of some of the assholes, I asked a couple that was standing nearby, "So what's the demographic for assholes in Nashville? because I looked up the demographics but I didn't see that one and I'm just wondering." They said they didn't know and were laughing and I said, "I don't know. You either have a few or you they sure feel welcome coming into town."

Some guy just moved here from Texas, "Jordan", I guess, at least that's what he said and this was the car he was driving and he was high-fiving this goth woman when I went to a dollar store and passed some homeless guy holding a sign for "head and bed" and I wondered why they were high fiving and thought something was so hilarious about me or the guy they asked to come over to the Starbucks at that time. Then I saw this other Starbucks guy come in at that time and he was also high-fiving. I don't know if they're giving their actual names but this woman was here yesterday too and acted like she hated me already and I have no clue who she is. She didn't like me yesterday though, so maybe if the 3 were high fiving over setting up some kind of harassment, it has more to do with her. I have no idea. She was glaring at me all day yesterday, well, for the whole time I was here which was only for about an hour. I just found out the woman's name and it's "Kalle" and she is one of the managers. So the other guy's name is "Stevie" he said, and they had some guy literally come in here who had the same voice and looked like a truck driver I knew named Mark. They just thought this was hiliarious, and because I could tell they were trying to belittle me and a part of some harassment of me I made note of the others who were so interested in what my reaction was as well and what was unfolding. Now I have some people from Brazil here who I'm sure are nice but anyone from Brazil makes me think of Mykal Holt and she was such an atrocious first rep for Brazil. But this was just very mean what some were doing and I got the following plates: "Jordan" newly arrived to Starbucks from TX with plates from Texas BT2 PO84. Right at the corner watching him were a couple from Virginia in an SUV with plates XUK 1944. Then it was XXFIB (a couple who thought everything was also hilarious & I have their plates somewhere else)and then O54 TRI Iowa, with a woman who was so obnoxious I flipped her off. Then a couple in a black truck who both hid their faces with plates from TN, 602 SLV. And then YRJ 1203 from N. Carolina, all thinking it was amusing but some wanting to not be seen. All of the women had dark brown hair. Men too, in that round or dark blond.

*******************
I have a feeling someone is going to start making a connection with at least one of the plates or persons and I think it will lead to something very big. "She's got the ___________ after her."

I sense and know there is going to be a breakthrough somewhere and I am trusting this.

A few other plates from today: MA2 KEM from Texas, 760 XTA Iowa (I think I wrote this already). 259 LAN, Florida--not sure what the interest was but it was there and more discreet.
****************8
Some of the people from this morning, when I first left and my back was killing me--all black and 1 latino while all these others were caucasian in appearance. All of the others below were waving goodbye to me and saying "bye" at the same time.

Sedan 007 NJP (TNN) saying "Bye" to me but I didn't know them and with a malicious look.
black truck 284 WLD
latino in white van 506 QZW
*****************
Thank God that for the first time all day, since I wrote I think someone is going to figure something out, I felt good energy. Either someone praying for me, someone doing better, or just better energy. Something is feeling right in the middle of all this.
**************
I need to go to the people who were involved on the day when there was this harassment just on the block, and the woman in the black mercedes.

No comments: