Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Psychic Impression Correct (copy of email)

I psychicly "saw" my Dad's birthday leftovers and it is confirmed by my mother (oh, but I'm still blamed for shit that has happened to me and called unbalanced when I'm harassed over my gifts and jealousy and fear that's come with it):

RE: your birthday dinner‏
To see messages related to this one, group messages by conversation.
8:14 PM

Change picture
View profileTo mom dad
From: cam huegenot (
Sent: Thu 11/04/10 8:14 PM
To: mom dad ()


why in the world are you still berating me and being a devil's advocate?

you know that I am psychic and I feel you've misled me most of my whole life and kept me in the dark about it. I was probably even psychic as a kid, and I never knew it.

I saw Dad's meal.

'saw', as in, I had a psychic impression of it and knew it was his, or thought it was. But I don't know all the terms for pasta and thought fettecine instead of linguine. I saw a white "fettucine" or linguine with the golden noodles and thought it had some kind of fish or seafood and a white sauce. And lobster crossed my mind but I thought, no, I can't imagine lobster with that.

I am in the trouble I'm in, because people are afraid and jealous of my gifts and talents.

PERIOD.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: cameocares@live.com
Subject: Re: your birthday dinner
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 16:19:26 -0400
From: dicksiedael@aol.com


Mine was white chowder...
Dad's linguinni had a white sauce, too. He's also had a seafood linguinni there (me too) way back when, and it
is very yummy with lots of seafood.
The salad that came with mine is their 'house' salad...greens, golden raisins and pineapple bits, baby shrimp. And the
dressing is their house specialty...some sort of red spicey dressing that's yummy. They're known for that house salad
and dressing!

No comments: