Tuesday, November 23, 2010

"The Goodbye Girl" and Theft

I have had some really crazy things happening over here. I have people recently acting like there was some kind of countdown. I don't know what it's about completely, but it has been this very "in-your-face" kind of thing.

I have to report theft to the local police before I can go back to where I was staying I think. I also have to report being medicated without my consent.

Having someone put medication in my food altered everything I have been trying to do the last few days. I knew positively by yesterday, what was happening.

There have been a few strange incidents there.

I am also not reading headlines, but still a lot of constant observation over me and weird references to the will and kate stuff. I saw without reading the articles, about an April date being set. Which I didn't know about or I would have better understood all the smirks I was getting in the cafe by a barrista who worked there, as she played a song about April Baby.

For me, it made me think about how my son mentioned "April" and people freaked out in the visit and I wondered why. April kept coming up. And then it was April shampoo and conditioner being given to me at the last house I lived at in Wenatchee. The brand was "April". This was months ago, before anything was announced.

I am telling you, some very messed up things have been going on.

OO
~

No comments: