Thursday, November 18, 2010

Military Sponsored College Claims It Can't Find My ID

I applied for several colleges, for FAFSA aid. I thought I'd try one that was from Maryland but partly military because it came up in the online school category. I just now got this from them. I applied for Fall and a little earlier and got notice from a college but several colleges didn't even respond, which was odd.

The military one claims they can't find me in the system, like I don't exist:

"Aid Year: 2010-2011
Dear CAMEO:
Thank you for submitting your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to the University of Maryland University College. We are not able to process your application because we are unable to find a match in our system with your Social Security Number (SSN), Date of Birth (DOB) and/or Name. Our system must match all three criteria before we can process your application. Please review the conditions below to see which fits your situation and follow the instructions so that we can determine your eligibility for financial aid as soon as possible."

It is time to call the Pentagon legal department. And, by the way, when I was with one of the Joint Chiefs of Staff or top Pentagon Advisors or whatever, I did not know he was married.

When I wrote that I would be the "home wrecker extraordinaire" it means I am very serious about getting accountability from a group in the U.S., to investigate collusion between the U.S. and Canada in kidnapping my child from me.

There was no "entrapment" when I was arrested because I never did anything illegal. So it's not like I got "entrapped" for doing something illegal and then was arrested. No, what happened, was crime. It was lying and claiming I had done something when I didn't do anything wrong at all and it was premeditated. It was collusion, obstruction of justice, and kidnapping.

Someone brought up entrapment and I thought, "Maybe I could sue for that" and they said it was something one can sue over. But I thought about it. I had someone attempting to set me up in Canada or entrap me several times but I never took bite, which is why they couldn't do anything with me. I never did one thing wrong. So finally, they got desperate after they figured WA or the U.S. had put together paperwork to make me looks nuts and then they combined this with lying to take my son.

It was absolutely, completely, 100% illegal and the persons who committed the crimes were government officials in the U.S. and Canada.

My son and I were innocent.

Judge Shea should not be holding up my Right to Emergency Injunction.

No comments: