Monday, November 15, 2010

The Linguine

I finally got an answer about what kind of dish or container the leftover linguine was in.

The Mystery of the Leftover Linguine is solved.

I thought I had seen it from a clear tupperware but I didn't want to tell my parents. I wanted them to just tell me and they said probably a plate. So this makes sense because I saw it from either a plate or a clear tupperware, and thought this because I could see it before the fork was raised, so there couldn't have been a rim of a bowl blocking my view.

At any rate, I know it was my Dad's because I was specifically thinking of them and how they maybe went out to eat and then I saw what he had ordered.
*************************
The other funny thing that I just looked up was that I was emailing about how I sang in Russian (tried) at the russian church and how I didn't remember if I sang so well in Japanese but maybe they were shocked too. I then wrote, not knowing what I was writing: KYOTO HAKURI, OH! CONEECHEEWA! I was joking around but then looked up kyoto and it means capital and hakuri means, from what I just read, "terror".

Terror Capitol, oh! hello!

Of all the phrases to write. Kyoto in Japan has really beautiful gardens though, just looked it up.

No comments: