Thursday, November 4, 2010

Living With Enemies

I had no other place to go, because I was forced, by people in this town and in the larger sphere, to stay with the same person who has not liked me, has degraded me, and done some bad things, just like all of the others who are connected, who also have included the English royal family and UK press or other persons among their circle of people to report to.

What I went through while traveling these last few weeks, and recently, is partly because of some group and their connections or wish to make me look horrible.

This while area is unhealthy. The entire town tries to use pink and black and references to Kate Middleton, all the time, to harass me or get to me. If THEY thought it would bother me more about Harry, it would be Chelsey talk. If they thought what would get to me (for some reason) would be Angelina Jolie, there would be people all over bringing attention to her. I have promoted an interest in the British Royalty by my own interest through Diana.

And others have used money to encourage harassment of me and play mind games with me.

The extent to which this was done was shown to me while I went on my trip that was supposed to last 3-4 days and went on for 8 or more, because of being prevented from leaving towns when I wanted to leave.

I came back to Wenatchee to have this guy setting out books for me to notice, which referenced things that happened to me while traveling, in order for me to make the conenction that he was part of the harassment (when I already knew this but didn't realize he wanted me to know).

People who were enjoying everything, were of every background, religious and not. But most of the people coordinating things were Jewish, U.S. military or government connected

No comments: