Monday, November 8, 2010

Putin's Car Test Drive

Another insight, like my insight (or idea, wrong or right) about the Queen being a leftie--when I saw the video for the racecar test drive, the reporter said he'd lost control but brought it back. I didn't see any loss of control.

It looked like an intentional spin out, like what guys do in the snow with cars, when they intentionally try to spin out, and then straighten the car.

To me, it didn't look like unplanned loss of control, it looked like an intended and purposed "loss of control". Maybe I'm wrong. But it reminded me of what guys do in the snow or on gravel.

I have no idea why it matters. I guess I'm looking for a future job in video personality analysis.

I always thought I could try to work at the local McDonalds here, but no, not anymore...not that Vladimir is there. I wouldn't get any work done. I think I would laugh too much.

No comments: