Thursday, November 4, 2010

Seafood Pasta with a White Sauce

I asked where my parents went for my Dad's birthday as I guessed they went out to a restaurant for dinner. I wrote something like "seafood pasta with a white sauce?" and the response I got today was that my Dad had crawfish linguine and my mother had clam chowder.

I am tired of people denying that I have been used, and I want my son back so he is not used as I am.

I am tired of this and we have rights and I do not want anything to do with others who are disrespectful of those rights.

Here is what I wrote: "Happy Birthday and I hope you went somewhere nice to eat. Seafood or pasta in a white sauce? where did you go, what did you do?"

I wrote it on the day after my Dad's birthday, on the 2nd (his birthday is on the 1st).

This is what my mother wrote:

"As to Dad's birthday..we went to Bandon to eat. He got Crawfish linguinni (sp?) and I got clam chowder with a yummy
salad (greens, baby shrimp, golden raisins, pineapple bits and yummy spice dressing) and bread...very good. We
couldn't eat it all, so had leftovers yesterday"
********************
I asked in general terms, but what I got an impression of was a seafood fettucine dish. That my Dad was eating this. I just looked up linguine and it's flat like fettucine so maybe that's why I thought fettucine. But I also got a white sauce so I've asked another question now.

I don't usually pick up anything about my own family, not even my son. Which is probably good.

No comments: