Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Acid Assault On James River (CIA, FBI, DOS and Middletons/Australia)

.  Acid was applied to my unborn babies face.  I haven't blogged about this before, but I started to go into it in my last post.

It wasn't "psychic work". 

Acid was applied to me two times, by 2 men who knew eachother:

Chris Dabney and Alvaro Pardo and they are connected to both Catholics and Jews and to the Middletons. They also admitted working for the FBI and Department of State.

They applied acid to the face of the unborn child that was murdered in Maryland. 

They used a blister to signify triumph and killing something.  To them, it was their criminal signature for death.

I can "out' all of the fucking Jews.  I can trace several straight to Mossad.  The sick thing is that they are U.S. state sponsored and supported.  They work for the FBI and I was punished for refusing to marry someone who took photos of me when I slept and put acid on me, who has been Obamas big man on "Middle East revolution".

Chris Dabney's "signature" mark was to apply an acid on one part of my genitals, the last time he was with me, knowing it was the last time.  To him, it was his signature of the death of our relationship and his little "sending off" note.  Then his friends murdered my unborn baby in Maryland and they are connected to CIA.  They handed me the baby, who was perfectly formed, with a blister that was newly formed on his face, which was from acid and was the same thing Chris did to me.  They did this to the deface a fetus. 

They did this to a baby and then handed it to me this way, to punish me.  And to them, marking him with this blister of "death" again.

Next, they set me up to be with Alvaro Pardo.  And he did the exact same thing to me.  First, to make a point and get revenge for Jews, he slept with a Jew under my nose, to get back at me.  Then he applied acid to the same part of my genitals and when I woke the next morning after he was gone, there was a photo of me sleeping on my own computer. 

No one else has ever done this.  I was with these people for months and not once, nothing like this.  They did it one time, one part, at the end of relationship and they did the same exact same to the face of a fetus.

And it is not warts or herpes or anything.  They used it as their Catholic-Jewish FBI-Middleton gangster-revenge mark and signature.

It's like when a serial killer goes around, killing people and leaves a "note".  Or an 'x' or a mark of some kind.  That's what these guys did.

I thought Chris Rozollo might have done thesame thing but he didn't or didn't know it was the end to give him time to do it. 

Also, Mykal Holt is a Jew with access to medical supplies.  So if Alvaro didn't know where to get something, she did.

These people did this to their own kid.  They murdered their own child and then put a blister mark on him, on his face, and handed him to me that way.  I had thought it was maybe from the MRI malfunctioning but it wasn't.  When Alvaro then did the exact same thing, I then could look bad and know, this is all connected to the same criminal marks of a the same criminal group.

Chris' friends are also in California and they're Australians and Middletons.  He has even coached ideas for what styles Kate wears.  His butt is as flat as hers is. 

The man who let me stay at his place in Seattle is a spy.  Like Chris.  He looked like the spitting image of what Chris Dabney's Dad would look like.  He is the one who was reading II Kings and snapped at me, and who wanted all the information about what kind of metal was in my neck, and where and what it did.  And then I was assaulted with poisons that melted or affected this metal and affected my neck later.

I then saw acid marks on my son's fingers, from acid being applied to his cuticles, after I split from Alvaro.

Kate Middleton is a huge 100% criminal.  I pray to God her flat ass is slung into jail.  And William with her if he's also involved.  I know she is.  God DAMN the Middletons to the pit of Hell.  I hope any child she has is killed.  I don't care if it's a child through a surrogate or otherwise.  An eye for an eye bitch.  God damn the children of Kate Middleton and any of the Middletons.  God please honor my request and by your angels may it come to pass, through your own power of revenge.  I ask God to curse Middletons.  I don't care if the kid is partly Williams.  He is an idiot to have linked up with her and her blood is bad and corrupt and will bring nothing but harm and damage to this world.  She got her start from murderous parents that did deals with mobsters and got U.S. state funding for it.  Then she supervised torture of my own son. 

The woman who was from Israel that Chris knew, who was in D.C. to sing for the opera, is Mossad.  She gave me her business card and he saw it and knew who she was.  Half of his housemates were Jewish.  He said he was Catholic, as Alvaro also claimed to be, and they both knew eachother.  The other person who is Mossad is possibly Daniel from Israel, who I met and definitely the blond Mossad woman who was with him watching me while he picked his nose while talking to me.  It is possible the man from Morroco who claimed to be Arabic or Muslim, was also double for Mossad.  The one who called me "insane" and allowed Jews into my apartment when he held a yard sale at his house.

Obama knows Alvaro.

Alvaro Pardo and Chris Dabney applied acid on me to form a blister and this was done to James River after he was murdered.  Chris knows the Chief of Strategy for the Pentagon, James Cartwright, and Cartwrigt briefed The President of the United States daily.  Also, Mark, this guy that drove a truck and knew people driving Schneider trucks, was connected to New Mexico FBI.  He knew Chris.

They nodded off to eachother and knew eachother.

After Mark took me to the East Coast, they got a new FBI person and picked someone named Carol for FBI. 

After they murdered their own kid, and put marks on him to disgrace him, they tortured me for not marrying into the Department of State.  They wanted me out of the way and married.  If I wasn't going to get out of the way and get married, to only be set up to be divorced, they were going to torture me and find other ways to get rid of me.  Washington State, Washington D.C., and all of the people Dabney knew, worked together to keep me from getting unemployment money they owed me from The Post Pub.  The IRS ignored me.  The Department of Education blocked me from getting FAFSAs in or getting financial aid.  The FBI locked their doors and had their friends poison me.  They tortured me and my son in front of my eyes.  They used state employees to do this to my face, and sat there unmoved as my son Oliver came in with all kinds of marks of torture.

I hope China or the Middle East or Russia conquers this country just to give this country what it deserves for turning their backs on God and their own children.  I don't care who does it.  This country deserves to lose all autonomy and be overthrown.

God damn Michelle, Biden, and Obama and their fucking Jew and Catholic conspirators.  God damn Mueller and his family and all the corrupt FBI and Department of State.

I hope Chris Dabney and Alvaro contract AIDS and I hope Kate ends up dead in a car wreck or with terminal cancer and may her children all be cursed and burn.

Kate Middleton's own sister knows she's a criminal and she says nothing.

Kate has hemi-vagina. Which is sort of like hemi-crania, but different.  She has half of a vagina, vaginal pains on one side of her pubic bones, and she has half of a heart to match.  She's a black hearted fucking bitch that tortured my son.  Eye for an eye.  She had some kind of injection to her arm between the shoulder and elbow.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just be honest with your self the blister on your vagina and your unborn chile is Herpes. Honestly just how many men have you slept with? I have read this blog. You have mentioned getting arrested for soliciting. You have claimed that you did not kno who Olivers father was as you stated yourself you stayed at a migrant camp full of mexican workers. First you were having twins and I only here you rant about one child. You are a piece of work you have your child taken away from you and you continued to bounce from bed to bed. I honestly am thinking hard about trying to find the men you rant about as I really want to hear their side to the story. No I honestly dont think you were raped. If you were you asked for it. Who in their right mind goes out and drinks and puts themselves in that kind of situation. Especially someone who claims to be as educated and smart as you say you are. Just face it your a whore. Everything that you claimed has happened to you has been entirely on you. I think you are seriously mentally ill. I think you suffer from schizophrenia and borderline personality disorder.

Mama said...

If a woman is approached by a gang when she is a virgin and this gang has 10 men in it, and each rape her, did she just "sleep with" 10 men or was she raped?

You have no context for anything you write.

If the gang of 10 men decides to separate and target that woman individually at different times, always as a rape and planned when she is unsuspecting and supposed to be protected by friends or the assumption that others obey the law, did that woman just "sleep with" 10 men, or did 10 men gang rape her and instead of doing it all at one time, pass around information between eachother and suggestions for ways to do it.

I guess it's a difference between impulsive gang rape and premeditated gang rape isn't it. Premeditation is worse than impulse.