Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Italian Man Kicking Son In Face


The Italian man who kicked his son in the face was most likely sending a message about what had been done, and by what kind of person, to another little boy.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/07/03/tourist-accused-kicking-3-year-old-in-face-at-disney-world/?test=latestnews


I have a feeling it wasn't just an angry outburst but trying to expose something that was done to a little boy.

I know my son was punched in the face and had his tooth knocked out by some man who was not Pablo, while the "state" (the United States) was his "legal guardian".

What a GREAT guardian the country proves to be.  They took him from his own mother.

This Italian man did this when his son was in a stroller at the Mexican exhibit, when his son was a specific age, and as a doctor.  Sometimes they might have outbursts and do bad things, but some of the things they do are symbolic and to expose something else.

My son was assaulted after I split from Alvaro and is half Mexican and said some man punched him at a party.  That's not all he went through.

The police, you know, the U.S. guys like Department of State and FBI guys, fined the Italian $2,000 exactly.

They didn't take his kid away either.

This country takes sons away from loving mothers to knowingly have them assaulted and tortured.  I think this man was trying to either expose or remind someone who is responsible for assaulting my son.  It takes an Italian because the U.S. is chicken?  No normal FBI or police or state anywhere in sight.  This country knows what happened to me and my son.

Dario Napolitano.  A doctor.  Dario Napolitano sounds like ice cream.  I know of one man who used the nickname "Vanilla" and that was Chris Rozollo.  Doctors....several.  Frank, an Italian doctor.  Maybe Frank knocked him out.  Several doctors.  Someone with a motive to also cut out a piece of my son's face with CPS knowing.  Maybe my Ex.

At the Epcot center.  I know a Carolyn Prescott for a close to a Carolyn.  She works at EOU.

I was listening to classical on Friday or Saturday.  It was put on by
"State Farm"
Made notes of:
 Walts on (waltz on but sp. Walt's on), 5 to 10 p.m., Italian baroque. 
Vivaldi: sonata in 4 parts. concerto. gabrielli trumpeteer.
/vivaldi oboe concerto in d-minor, gumberg/
Eric Corngolt, lefthand duo cello and piano.

*************
it was 5 minutes to 10 p.m. that I heard this song I really love and sang with it and felt very Italian. II had just turned to the station and then the announcer came on and said it was italian baroque and went to the next song.  I had meant to go back and find out the name of the waltz I knew.

I was sort of dancing to the one waltz and then thought about how someone from the Latin place in D.C. had me listen to my son in the background, wimpering and crying while he was being told to dance.

I thought sadly, in that moment, about my son on exhibition.  Like the girl in the movie about the Russian heir, who is told by Lenin (i think) "dance!" "dance!" and she dances until she collapses on the floor and then the scene goes out.

The movie with the Russian woman helping the English journalist and finding an heir that people want to assassinate.  The one with Daniel  ....?  the British actor who plays James Bond later.

My son has been repeatedly abused by CPS and the state. 

I don't condone a man doing this to his kid.  Maybe rarely, one time doing something to make a point about a serious ongoing abuse situation that is never-ending is justified, still don't condone it with kids, but sometimes that's the only way someone finds out about something, if it's meant to really help someone else, if it's not that bad, it's a blessing. 









No comments: