Thursday, July 5, 2012

Oregon Healthplan Deadline (6/25/2012): Or Torture

The deadline for applying for Oregon Health plan, as the FBI TOLD me to do and wanted me to do to cover for themselves and discredit me (and make it easier for me to be tortured and then examined for experimental research), was 6/25/2012.

The FBI has consented and allowed and encouraged torture against me to be escalated since this date.

This is the day the healthcare was due, and it is also the day I sent them an email asking which criminal matter were they planning to investigate?

I've been tortured by FBI with CIA egging it on ever since.  The DOE/DOD are the ones' involved but CIA knows about it and wants it to happen and they're full of criminals.  And the FBI and Fowler from NYC specifically, is allowing it.

Fowler is military and he will do whatever the military wants.  He doesn't care about the FBI or the FBI's reputation.  He only cares about the military and torture of me is fine with him.

I never even looked at the deadline until tonight.  My parents knew something was going to go wrong because I saw their looks when I said I wasn't applying.  They said just do it anyway and I said I wasn't going to and then I think my mother knew I was then going to be out of college and punished by the FBI with torture.

No comments: