Monday, July 2, 2012

This Computer Is Going Back To The Factory

I am going to have to send this laptop to the factory.

I want my Acer and someone is deliberately messing with it.  It turned on fine tonight and I tried to use it and then someone made the wifi signal about 30% what it was before, and then they removed my wifi icon entirely.

There is no reason for the wifi to disappear.  Then they removed my ability to even connect or correct the problem (on my Acer). 

Also, when I got it back from the computer store, my webcam was missing from the laptop and I need it.

I'm dumping this laptop and getting a signal intensifier for the one I LIKE.

Someone is already messing around with my other laptop though and they were already on it as soon as I turned it on.  My cursor was all over the place and it wasn't allowing me to go where I wanted to go.  Someone else was directing it.

Then, I went to all the normal ways of setting up wifi, when it never should have disappeared and I've done this before with zero problems.

It's refusing to allow me to set up a new connection to re-establish wifi.

Also, I think that it was possibly not the computer place that deleted my webcam but EOU's computer people.

I used that laptop at EOU first, and all I had were problems.  I had already sent attachments to people there and accessed their system and most likely the group that would remove my webcam would be them.

This Toshiba has had a lot of problems, and I was told if it has malfunctioning, I can return it past the normal return date.

I would rather have my other laptop and put money into that one than this one.  It doesn't matter that it's older.  It's better.

Nothing against Toshiba, and maybe a higher end one would be better, and I think Acer is Japan-made.  I like my Acer.  All of the torture I thought was unique to that machine has nothing to do with that particular machine.

I tried other laptops and I've been tortured the same way with other ones.

The U.S. allowed torture of me again, 3 months after I split with the Department of State Colombian who worked for FBI.

However, my Acer has to be looked at because someone has put crap on it and some kind of "distribution 3.0" on it that was never there before, and screwed it up.

No comments: