Thursday, March 20, 2008

2 Kilos of Cocaine

I came home from Wenatchee asking my housemate, "How much is a kilo of cocaine?"
She looked up me. "That's a LOT."
"How much? what does it look like? like, what is a kilo anyway?" I wanted to know how much space it took up. Not exactly how dense it was...but,..." I was thinking about busts I see on T.V. where a bunch of "bricks" are taken. Was it a brick? and was that a big deal?
She said, "That's enough to send someone to prison." Finally, when I made hand gestures of circumference, she said, "It's about a suitcase full."
"Oh! Huh. This guy said 2 kilos and I didn't know if that was enough to fill a small sandwich baggie or what.

I could tell she wondered why I was asking and I explained I had met someone (in the Bellingham/Everett/Seattle area) who told me how his daughter's boyfriend was involved in the trade in Yakima, WA and how he sold/delivers about 2 kilos a week or so. I just nodded along as he talked, like I knew what it meant, but I didn't know if it was a big deal or not. He gave me a full and complete description of the guy, who sounds pretty identifiable...I was just listening as an interested stranger, letting a Dad get something off his shoulders that he's been worried about.

Does that mean I'm calling it in and giving details? Nope. Have I ever been involved or seen it or used it? Nope. Doesn't matter.

I know how many times I've called in with legitimate reports regarding my own safety, and how they were ignored by local, state, or federal "police"/FBI/whathaveyou.

Why would I ask them to clean houses for other people when they aren't keeping their bedrooms clean?

I want my son back.
No strings attached.

It's wrong he was taken, and it's political, period. It has nothing to do with my ability to be a good parent and everything to do with punishment of me, and blackballing.

For anyone and everyone, one side or the other--you screw me and mess with my son, you're gonna pay. I don't care if you're the government or the mafia--pretty much the same thing...Whether that means I zip my lips about something you'd really like to know about, or whether I start writing about things people would rather I NOT talk about--I make my decisions based on a multitude of factors. Usually, it has to do with the "truth", good or bad. But my principles don't obligate me to talk OR shut up for nothing.

There are a LOT of people, politicians, lawyers, judges, clergy, mafia, FBI, police, to write about yet. Things that have to do with my life and things outside of my life. And you'd better pray to God you're lucky and get some kind of "bona fide" diagnosis to discredit me, because some people DO believe what I say. I would say, you can take your chances, and know that some people will believe me even if a fraudulent diagnosis is managed, or you can come up with a more creative solution that will be mutually beneficial.

No comments: