Thursday, March 20, 2008

Priest Impregnates Nuns

Something I DON'T mind sharing, as there's nothing that could be done now, past the statute of limitations--(which means no one will care if I share one way or the other).

Someone else in the last day, told me some of his personal story about how he went to Catholic school in Tahunga, CA, about 40-50 years ago, and there were 2 priests at the rectory. An old one and a young one. There was also a HUGE nunnery. Anyway, when this guy was about 7 years old, he found out the young priest had been kicked out of the church, after he impregnated 26 of the young nuns or sisters who were beginning to show.

"26?" I said. That sounded like a bit of an exaggeration. But, who knows. When I asked him again, he said he remembers 26 as the number.

"How old were the women?" I asked. He said they were all young, but didn't know how young. He said this priest had gone after the same ones the jr. high boys wanted to play basketball with, because they didn't wear anything under their 2-piece habits and when the women would jump, the boys would gawk at their midriffs.

No comments: