Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Need Change of Venue, Pro Bono or Financial Contribution

Another reason for change of venue: CPS is trying to force me to return to Wenatchee, telling me I can't even have more than 4 hours visitation with my son unless I move over there, claiming it's been "too difficult" with "you out of town, over there". I told them I have gone to every single visitation, despite the distance, and I've never been late, and I have been asking them for more time and told them I would take a bus at any time of night to see him more.

Yet CPS is attempting to force me back to Wenatchee by withholding visitation, even though the monitor has stated clearly it is in my son's best interest to see me more. CPS told me they agreed until I told them my lawyer wasn't going to be representing me at the next hearing. So now they're back to refusing to let my son see me, and telling me it's because I live too far away.

There are a number of reasons why I can't move to Wenatchee--I CANNOT EVEN GET MEDICAL CARE in Wenatchee. Anywhere. It is not possible for me to even live there, for medical reasons, because of politics.

Wenatchee CPS, from the beginning, sought to break the bond with my son, by removing him from me and refusing to allow visitation for almost ONE MONTH, and then only allowing 4 hours per week, and pulling all kinds of stunts, hoping I wouldn't be able to make it or wouldn't come (they tell me to get on a bus last minute, with no prior notice, week after week, and refuse to have hotel accommodations in place before I get into town. Then, they have me staying at a hotel where I can't even make LOCAL calls, and after CPS found out I didn't have a credit card, the hotel suddenly tells me next time that I can't stay there without a credit card, even though the room is paid for and I can't even call out for local calls if I try). I get on a bus, week after week, not knowing where I'm staying, and then I found out last week they DO and HAVE known, days in advance, where I would be staying, and they purposefully don't tell me and lie, claiming the paperwork isn't finished. I saw the "paperwork" last time I was in town, on the hotel front desk, and he let me make note, and it was dated for approval and accomodations, days in advance, by a local CPS woman, Linda Corrick.

I need change of venue. These people have zero interest in my getting my son back, or in our family need to keep up communication and contact.

Wenatchee is a hell-hole and terrible things have happened to me there, in a climate and social environment that is "unique" to put it best. It is NOT safe, and I have distress even going back for visitation. The only reason Wenatchee CPS would be so controlling and manipulative, is because they know they don't stand a chance with a Judge from out of the area. They want their hands on this, and their hands on me, and wish to force me to have evaluations from a medical community that has been ignorant and vindictive, which has refused standard of care, diagnostics, and blacklisted me not only to my insurance companies, but to other doctors, even attempting to find out who I go to when I go out-of-the-area. They always wanted me to have neurological or mental evaluations by THEM, but when I said I would have it done by someone out of the area we mutually agreed upon, they would drop the issue. The only reason they want evaluations, is to TRY to get some kind of actual "evidence" against me, to support their base suspicions.

It is NOT in my or my son's best interest, or MY best interest, to have this process in Wenatchee, period. And right now, I don't have help in getting this removed. I need financial assistance for a lawyer, or a very good private attorney or firm to offer to take this on pro bono. I can promise one thing--it is a very interesting, political, and complicated case. More goes into it than meets the eye. It's not about ME. It's about my complaints against others and their attempts to discredit me.

This is not the first time this community has allowed hysteria and seeming local "professionals" to motivate their charges. It's really, really, sad.

No comments: