Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Cheerio Start To My Day

I haven't had any dreams or images for a few days. I've been trying to get some things done.

Something was really wrong yesterday because everything seemed fine in the morning and then it went downhill fast. It was fine, morning. A little harassment but not very much. Then, after my visit with my son, when I went out later that afternoon, i had so many people driving by and so much harassment, even people hanging out of the windows and being very bold, it was shocking. I have no idea what it was about. I also felt bad about saying this about my aunt, because after this, she took the phone off the line. Sometimes they sound very laissez faire and other times, very afraid and having to follow directions. So I don't know if someone told her to do this over the phone or she came up with it on her own.

I talked to this one friend on the phone and I still have bronchitis, and I had no kleenex near me and had just run out. This is gross, but I had to spit. So I grabbed this plastic container which I'd been eating Cheerios or apple jacks out of which was empty except for all the dust from the cheerios and when I spit into it, a huge cloud of Cheerio dust sprayed all over my face and onto my shirt and pants. Not very bright of me. Wow. What the world is being spared, with my not being on webcam stream.

No comments: