Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Identity Crisis (couple more photos)








I still don't know who I am.

I might have an incredible family history I don't even know about that's under wraps. I've made some new discoveries at least, but I still wonder.

I keep looking at this photo, remembering how I asked if I could take their photo but the mother said she wanted to get ready first and to come back. So they got dressed in different clothes and the little girl brought out certain things she wanted in the photo. I remember wondering why they wanted to change their clothes. I'm looking at old photos, wondering, wondering.

I decided I could put up a couple of other photos--they're blurry so it's not a big deal.

I have put the one in again, and then one of the Thebault kids and one of an outing I had with friends in Oregon. I never dressed the Thebault kids, that was one thing the mother said she wanted to do so she selected what they were wearing. On the back of the photo it says they said these were their "work clothes" and that they are in the garden.

No comments: