Friday, March 12, 2010

Efforts To Block Surrogacy

It's not been 2 days and I already have people interferring and trying to block my desire to be a surrogate. I have found out people have been called and discouraged. What was also weird is that my ads were pulled from portland, Oregon and Vancouver, B.C. and a couple of other places when nothing was wrong with them.

There has only been one agency which had an odd response about the "immorality" of taking surrogates from other states. She didn't have a moral problem with me either. It was financial. At first, she was interested and when she couldn't convince me to drop my asking amount, she decided it wasn't moral to hire out of state. But she was initially asking about hiring me and then trying to convince me to settle for less.

I am very determined and once I've made up my mind, nothing will stop me. I will do whatever it takes, that is okay with my conscience and with the law, to find a way around being blocked from all resources here. I am not losing my son and like I said, I will not go anywhere without a damn good fight. And you haven't seen anything yet.

So God bless the hand that opens the doors, and hold back the forces of hell that want to interfere or those who think they know better than me, when they do nothing for my son, when my son desires to be with his mother.

On a different note, I am thankful for having work and I have found a way to make money legally for now. I can even do it in the state of Washington and have met some very nice people. So far, so good in that respect.

But I really hope that anyone who has tried to interfere, will feel the backlash, if it was malicious or an attempt to just keep me down and prevent me from getting ahead in this battle for my son.

This has never been a fair field. The people here have had to lie backwards and forwards and all gang up together to even DO what has been done.

No comments: