Sunday, July 1, 2012

Download obstructed for 2 1/2 hours

I have been trying to download a file that is only 10 or less minutes long to download and it has repeatedly shut down.

I have spent 2 hours of my time tonight, dealing with repeated shut-downs of my file download.

It repeatedly did a "partial download" and then when it completed the download it said, "It can't be verified" (a Microsoft notice) and refused to run the program file.

It was already verified because it was a file from the original website that created the software.  And tons of reviewers and other sites, use this link so you can download from there.

If anyone and everyone else can do it, I'm sure it's "verified".

Someone started torturing me in the last hour as well, while I've been trying to download this and all it is, is a PDF writer.

The Department of Defense is using the same technology that puts a suction pressure on my heart and causes burning at the same time. It's this country.

Now it's saying the "set up files are corrupted.  obtain a new copy."

There is nothing wrong with this file.  It's what is being used by anyone trying to download it.

Then I was also connected to the internet and yet none of the pages would turn up.  That's been happening off and on for hours today.

(I moved the link to the bottom). 

It's now been 2 1/2 hours of repeatedly trying to download a file which I was trying to use to send a homework writing idea to my son.  Whoever was doing this, knows what I was trying to do.  I had already first opened up a page and lined it for use and then was trying to get a PDF writer so I could move my Word document to PDF and put together something fun and educational for him.

I was not only obstructed from doing this for almost 3 hours, I was then tortured for the last hour as well.

The program was "doPDF" and it's listed everywhere online, and is reviewed by multiple technology sites and I tried several downloads, and first went to the original site and used 3 different links to it.  Then I tried other sites that had different downloads for it as well.  I was blocked from even processing the download all the way through.


Info icon

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

What you can try:

It appears you are connected to the Internet, but you might
************************************************************

No comments: