Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Susan Hayes and Kate Middleton

Susan Hayes is one of Kate Middleton's contact and she lives in Coos Bay.

She is the banker for my mother's workplace.

Coppertree Realty uses this banker for their real estate transactions and it's who my mother has to talk to.

Hayes is connected to the woman Kate Middleton roomed with in college.

When I first mentioned her on my blog, I was told to take her name down because of Kate Middleton.  She is British, with an English accent, and she works at Wells Fargo, the same bank that illegally closed my bank account in Nashville, TN without giving me notice first.

The reason I am not going to college this Summer, at SWOCC, is because of Kate Middleton and the FBI. 

There isn't any logistical reason why I'm not going.

I just looked up policies and it's all related to whether you've taken too many credits at one college.  I haven't had even one credit at this school, and I changed my major.  SWOCC kept telling me it doesn't have to do with the Department of Education, but I think it's both of them.

From what I just read, the entire idea of denying a student financial aid, claiming 150% over credits, is from the Department of Education.

They are the Department that demanded "verification" of my FAFSA for next year, and it's this Department that stalled on processing my consolidation of my loans.  So not only is Middleton a factor at the SWOCC level, with her contacts in this area, it's a factor with the Department of Education, which is East Coast and D.C.

D.C. is Chris Dabney & friends that support Middleton.  Jewish people and others as well.  Karin's family, that got into NY FBI and then mocked me at the shower for Stephanie (to an Australian man), is connected to Middletons.  Stacey Maiers worked for the Department of Education--I don't know if she still does. 

Dabney supported Middleton. 

What is strange, is I once read, by chance, someone said Middleton was related to a "Davis".  I am also related to a "Davis".  The Davis family.

I only thought it was weird when I noticed my skirt and other items showing up on her.  And all the Kate references from a certain point when I was a kid. 

 I wonder if Middleton is actually the biological child of Mike and Carol or not.  What would be a really fantastic story would be that my parents are twins used by the government and they donated genetic material to the Middletons.  And then one set of parents is mine and the other set is connected to Middleton and was involved with wanting to kill me off for them at one point.  Like an evil twin idea.  However, that's just an interesting plot for a story.

What is more plausible, is we're connected by govt. intelligence and I was pushed down over her.  All of these attempts to dumb me down, and push me out of the way, rape me, assault me, have "accidents" happen, and then my whole family and our pets getting dizzy and sick and having problems.  My son and I tortured. The entire time, money is going to Middleton.

No comments: