Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Dabney, Pardo, and Coquille Church Pastor

I explained about acid drops and blisters on 3 occasions, from the same men-women who are connected to eachother:

1.  Chris Dabney.  He did this to me, the last time he was with me, overnight and then fired me later.
2.  The Baby, James River Garrett.  He had a blister from acid applied to his face before he was handed to me to view at the Maryland hospital.
3.  Alvaro Pardo did the exact same thing Dabney did to me.  He applied something that caused a blister, to the same spot, on the night he was leaving, and took photos of me while I slept and did seriously creepy things.

These men are connected to FBI and Department of State--they know U.S. military (including Chief Strategist Cartwright).  Both Chris and Alvaro are Catholic.  They told me they were Catholic.  Chris had Jewish contacts and Alvaro slept with a Jewish housemate that was in Wenatchee, cheating on me.  She then locked her door and kicked me out.

I then found acid burns, from serious, permanent burning acid, on my son Oliver's fingers.  These same scars and marks are also on my Mom and Dad.  My mother has some kind of odd scaring on the top part of her eyelid and it's extremely tiny, but I noticed it yesterday and it's like 2 dozen or more tiny miniscule flecks of scaring, like little bits of glass hit her eyes all at once.  And then I noticed there was this odd bubbling on her eyelids.  I noticed after John Hart was gone yesterday.  The scaring on the top part of her eyes was older, at least 2 years.  The bubbling looked newer.

Here's the thing.  Dabney and Pardo did the same things to me, and then this blister thing was done to my unborn baby too.  Then, this new "pastor" comes to town and I listened to his CD and he has a guy on there imitating Chris Dabney exactly.  If he's a good person, why is he connected to a man that applied acid to form a blister on me?

I already thought he was Catholic, not Protestant, and then I think about how, wait a second, this man is revealing some knowledge of Chris Dabney as if I care, like I like Dabney or am influenced by him.  Those were people who have friends in the Department of Justice computer section, CIA, FBI, and Mossad, and the Australians.

If this pastor is Protestant, how does he know Catholic Dabney from D.C.?  He knows a man who puts blisters on women as a parting note, and then has his friends do the same thing?  Not only that, it's likely they are connected to Chris Rozollo as well.

No comments: