Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Adora Beebe Bitch with Fred Meyer Electronics (Coos Bay)

This woman named Adora knows my mother.

I only noticed and made a note of it because she was mocking my mother and my mother looked passive and quiet about it.  This is while Adora acted smug and triumphant.  She was this way with my mother much more than me and it was clear she knew my Mom.  I could tell my Mom recognized her as well.

Adora is the computer-electronics section manager for the Fred Meyer in Coos Bay.  This is where I got my last laptop, which was the one with the penny next to it (which didn't influence what I bought, I just remembered it).

For whatever reason, Adora wanted me to get this Toshiba.

She stood out to me enough, on different occasions, that I remembered her.  I noticed her watching me the first time I was there, and intuited she didn't like me, and then I noticed her when I was there with my mother on another date.  Adora was wearing a long-sleeved button up solid white shirt.  She wore something different the time before.

She called me up yesterday, from Fred Meyer, after I had talked to someone at the store that referred me to her initially.  I've heard her speaking voice before, at the store in person.  When she called me yesterday, she used a totally different voice.  She called me up, imitating Christa Schneider's tone of voice, and how she says things from phrasing to what she said.  The minute I hit record on my machine, to record her, she dropped the Christa tone.

It was very clear that Adora has either heard Christa Schneider personally or was coached by someone to imitate her.  I don't think someone would coach her to do that--it would be sort of odd.  Since she knew my mother and was mocking my mother, if she is also putting on a Christa voice, it's possible she knows people from:
1.  Department of Justice (Portland, OR), where Christa's Dad worked as a lawyer,
2.  Christa Schneider personally,
3.  Karin (who knew Christa) and who is connected to Middletons.
4.  Susan Hayes, who is connected to Kate Middleton and works in Coos Bay at Wells Fargo.

She is married to a Joshua Beebe and they had a daughter in August 17, 2011, and named her "Alese Patricia Beebe". 

Is Alese sort of a derivative of Elizabeth or Lisa?  anyway.  Maybe she knows Patty, the same Patty my mother knows, and that's the Christa connection.

She has a winery photo for her facebook pin-up.  There is a Beebe winery or ranch in Washington state but maybe one in Oregon too.  Not sure if she's connected to it.

Adora definitely felt she had the upper hand, when I observed her interactions with my mother.  I knew, "This is not a good woman; this is someone my mother has been intimidated by, or through her contacts;" and I knew that she had a personal agenda against my family.  She has brown hair and a long nose.  I have no idea what her background is.

Oh yes.  My radar is not off-mark.

She's UK connected.

Another Middleton Bitch.

I looked up her "photography" and she repeats a photo she took of a boy staring out at the sea with "Fire" on his back, and comments that it was "picked up by the U.K. exactly one year ago."  She posted it on January 2011 and it was picked up by the UK  1 month later.  It says "Fire Chief" on the boys' back. 

Middleton is headed for a whole lawsuit of her own.  Honey, you so shouldn't have messed with my family.  Middleton is a double agent for the United States and she has tortured children, specifically, Oliver Garrett.  The U.K. "picked this up" because the U.K. is involved in my family's business and has been part of torturing my son and allowing Kate Middleton access between UK and US.  Adora Beebe looks Jewish and named a man named Joshua.  She imitated Christa Schneider's voice over the phone and the only way she'd know how she sounds is through a Middleton contact that know Christa (like FBI Karin, who coordinated with Department of Justice Schneider). 

She smirked and was smug to have me pick out the Toshiba and I didn't know why.  It most likely has something to do with the fact that she already had it hooked up.  My mother looked like she didn't feel she could say anything to her, and was passive, like this was a woman whose friends beat her and her husband over the head and slashed their faces.  Does she lunch with Susan Hayes?  Perhaps she shared her photos with Patty or Debbie Sweetwater or Kathy.  Kate Middleton is a criminal.  I hope she is caught for being involved with drug transport and money laundering.

When she called me, it was to fake this Christa Schneider voice and then to tell me she couldn't give me a refund of my money for the Toshiba.  She was there on the floor when another male associate said return it if you don't like it in 30 days, and within 60 days if there is a mechanical problem.  So I called to return it because there is a mechanical problem.  Rotten eggs.  She wanted to give me a warranty for rotten eggs.  I said no, it's really not working. I also said, "I know you know my mother and let's leave it at that.  I want to talk to the manager."  Then he said only with a receipt for the return and he's checking to find out which guy told me I could return it in 60 days for a mechanical problem.  The computer kept shutting down on me.  It wasn't a bad battery, or out of power, it shut down and then when it came up said, "The procedure you need is in another state.  This problem cannot be fixed here."  Something like that.  It was a full-on Microsoft message I've never seen before, in more technical words, but that's what it said.  And then it powered off other times and there are other problems.  So no, I don't want this model, I want my money back.  And now I know a little more why Adora is a bitch and why she treated my mother the way she did.

OH MY GOSH.  I typed in "Adora Beebe" and I got Avena Singh instead.  Wait a second... OH. MY. GOSH.  OH. MY. GOSH.  The woman that is blocking me from college is Avena Singh, from SWOCC.  And Adora Beebe, the woman harassing my mother and faking a Christa Schneider voice, had Avena's photography link on her facebook page.  I thought it was photography by ADORA.  NO!  It's by FUCKING AVENA SINGHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  The plot sickens, as Granny says.  The plot sickens.  Avena could very well end up on a writ of habeas corpus.  Fancy that.

No comments: