Wednesday, July 4, 2012

4 Charles

What's 4 about anyway.  "It's been 'difficult'".  And 4.

All I know, is I think it's about William of Wales, and then I see all these references to 4 and Charles before that.

I guess Alvaro's email address had a 4 in it.  But Charles' jersey or polo number, I heard, is 4.

So what if William wore it once or twice.  It's Charles' signature number.

Am I being tortured over Charles or which one?  Which one of them?  The Colombia thing seems more like William. 

What.  I was supposed to be a mistress for Charles after marrying Department of State Alvaro Pardo? and then the UK has been on a hey-day ever since?

The U.S. wanted Alvaro Pardo for the U.S.  He worked with the FBI.  There's an Egyptian guy that really looks like him whose photo I once saw, but it was not Alvaro of course.

What if Alvaro is Middle Eastern and was pretending to be Catholic?  with all the Catholics falling in line and quitting their torture of me when they thought this?  It would prove that it's about religious hate crime then, because whether Alvaro is Catholic or not, they quit torturing us.

No comments: