Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Tortured Since College Was Out--U.S. Traps Me For Torture Again

I have been tortured all day.

You notice something?  The U.S. escalated torture of me after college term was almost over.  They tortured me in the beginning of Spring Term, and then used computer problems and book delays to get me behind in classes. 

Then, they quit torturing me for about a month.  Every now and then, it was torture, but much less.  Beginning with the end of the term, after I told EOU I was not going to their school for Summer and when I was going to college at SWOCC, right at that point, the U.S. and FBI escalated their torture against me again.

I had a few migraines during the term, but I wasn't writing about torture every single day for a short while. 

They quit most of what they were doing and then as soon as I was out of college for EOU, and they knew I had no income going into the next term with SWOCC, knowing it would be cancelled, they tortured me again.

Specifically, right around the time I contacted Denmark and wrote to a couple of Danish schools in Kolding.  After that point, my financial aid was yanked out from under me and I was being tortured again.

So I guess the idea is to torture me the most when they know I have no money to leave.  Not only that, it seems that any hint of my interest in another college, is reason for the U.S. federal government to lock me out of federal financial aid, I guess, with the idea that they are worried I might leave the country with any financial aid I receive.  So they block me out of college, out of all income, and then all of a sudden, on top of this, they jack up the torture against me 100%, knowing I can't go anywhere.

That's torture and malicious abuse, and obstruction of education as well as the attempt to pre-emptively strike against me in case I try to appeal for my case with my son, or with habeas corpus, or to leave the country.

They trapped me here again to do nothing more but torture me.  With no college or ability to further my education at all.

No comments: