Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Xylitol (Not Using It) & U.S. Forces Disability On Citizens

I am making a post about how I have not used Xylitol at all since I bought it.

I'm making this a fact because the last time I was tortured to the point of going to the hospital, the doctors and scientists only wanted to see what effects Xylitol had on my body.

They were using me for research.  Illegally. 

The only way to get me to the hospital, so they could take scans of my body to see if Xylitol had any effect or showed up, was to torture me by targeting metal in my teeth and neck.

The U.S. is still conducting studies involving use of it because past research has found small cysts can appear with use of it.  They used it in IVs in other countries, for medical reasons, and would find little cysts in the brain and neck.

When I used it, the U.S. increased torture of me and targeted me more forcefully, until it drove me to get pain medication at the ER.  They had specific doctors waiting.  They knew if they did it badly enough, I would end up in the emergency room.

After they took a scan the first time, they found a cyst.  And then, after they knew I was using Xylitol, which causes appearances of cysts, they tortured me again to drive me to the hospital for another scan and then they said now I had 2 cysts.

The FBI was the group responsible for attempting to force me to apply for disability.  If I didn't apply for disability, I was not going to college.  They made my entrance to even take classes at EOU contingent on applying for disability. 

When I wrote to the FBI, while in college, they said, "Go to Health Department."

I didn't.

So they cut me out of financial aid and made excuses after Tim Dailey already approved me and said I had financial aid for Summer.  They were looking for any excuse to cut me out of financial aid.  Tim Dailey should be paying for my college, based on what he told me.

As soon as they told me I was cut off from financial aid, the FBI has allowed increased torture of me.  Their motive is to cut off my education and income, and to drive me to the hospital again, for the interests of their own.  Most likely, they hope that by torturing me again, and by cutting me out of college, they hope to force me into a situation where they are trying to force me to apply for disability just for income.

They are trying to ruin any hope of my getting a college degree.

No comments: