Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Alternate Theory

One question that came to mind just now, is whether some of the bizarre symptoms actually began while I was pregnant and yet it was low level and I didn't notice. Perhaps I had a kidney infection and also the extreme backache because of another reason. I wonder, because this man called me once, after I was complaining about what had happened, and asked if it happened while I was pregnant. I thought no, but it would be harder to tell unless there was a way to jack it up and turn it down, and I believe this is true because sometimes it was much worse than other times.

The other reason I wonder, is because of my son's teeth...If something like that could affect newborn teeth, because I read somewhere that radiation DOES produce the same effect my son had, on unborn children in the mother's womb, who have undergone radiation of some kind. It is a possible side effect.

The other reason I wonder, is because I got really bad bronchitis after, and right before delivery, and had such a severe case of it, all during delivery, that I had to be given remedies in the hospital for it, including an inhaler.

I have assumed the bronchitis was just a part of some kind of cold, but I hadn't had it in awhile, since I wasn't commuting to Oregon, and it was May besides, not typically the time of year I would get this and it wasn't going around. No one else had it.

So, it may not be very likely, but it isn't impossible, given it happened later, badly enough to where I questioned what was going on, for months, until I was told it sounded like effects that could be caused by my concurrent computer problems.

No comments: