Monday, October 20, 2008

TTSOML #143: Wenatchee CPS As Medical Professionals

Wenatchee CPS doesn't know how to read medical records and diagnostics. They only went by what the doctors wrote in the chart notes and relied on the summaries, as interpretated by the doctors. They didn't look at the evidence, and they claimed not to have some of the evidence, and furthermore, they didn't care.

They have worked with their buddies who also happen to be the medical professionals I would sue on behalf of myself and my son for medical malpractice, to cover it up.

They know, as long as someone else has my son, he can't get the diagnostics they kneow I would be certain he recieves, and they know I can't file a medical malpractice suit on his behalf.

So then it gets even better.

As my son grows, I end up getting random other evidence he's been harmed and will need future medical care, and I had damages too. But Dr. Butler tried to cover it all up, for Stacey and himself.

Doctor Butler was there, in Labor & Delivery, when I was in the next room screaming. He only came in after my son was delivered, and took his measurements. He then visited when I was recovering and trying to nurse my son and I was reading nursery rhymes to my son and singing him songs.

The first place they put me and my son, after delivery, was in a room with another baby that was diagnosed with whooping cough, which is highly contagious. I heard the doctor talking to the other parents about it, on the other side of the curtain.

No comments: